13 Stunning Engagement Dresses in White
From simple engagement dresses to statement engagement gowns.
Your engagement party is the first event in a series after you said that magical YES.
Engagement dresses usually set the tone for all your next wedding celebrations for you and guests. So take a look at Milla Nova’s engagement dresses guide for every taste, style and budget.
1. Open your inner duchess with an elegant, slim bodycon gown. Before this look was aligned with Meghan Markle and now you have all chances to have it aligned with you. This engagement dress will be even more stunning when paired with big stunning earrings; complete the look with a low bun and make it Royal Wedding worthy.
2. Sleek and sophisticated is always a great choice. This mock neck long-sleeved ivory engagement dress with a flared midi skirt is an amazing option. Plus an open back will give your style that special unforgettable touch.
Long-Sleeved Engagement Dress
3. Classy midi engagement dress with a square neckline shows that stunning dress can be found when sticking to the budget. Wearing this dress to engagement party goes amazingly perfect with makeup which looks a bit overdone. Style hair in a sleek, low ponytail or low minimal knot; if you want to show your beautiful hair, natural loose waves are suitable here as well.
4. When it is time to celebrate engagement, nothing tells you “party” more than a sexy feather engagement dress. What is so great about this choice: feathers are an accessory by themselves so no additional details are required.
5. This engagement dress from special couture Milla Jardin De Fleur collection will totally suit for a formal type of engagement party. Looks totally laidback and effortless, features a relaxed silhouette and fabric has amazing blue floral watercolor print.
6. A sleek midi is a no brainer for every special occasion including engagement party. This look is for the girl that considers herself unfussy, sophisticated and a modern minimalist bride to be. Milla’s elegant delicate engagement dress is completed with an open criss-cross open back.
7. Hosting a formal affair to toast your engagement is a chance to go all big and dressed up. This worthy-aisle look is the first of many moments to shine. Alanis engagement dress features crystal beaded straps, sheer bow back, and a high back slit. Go with a low bun and no accessories, and let the dress design do the talking.
8. This tea-length tulle dress would be perfect for a home backyard picnic or an elegant city venue. Show off your stunning shoulders in this strapless tulle engagement dress which is both effortless and dressed up. Pair it with sandals for a more casual vibe or go with sparkling heels to elevate the look.
9. Go Grecian with a soft, goddess-like silhouette. Cara engagement dress gives a bohemian look and elegant polish when paired with luxe accessories. Lean into the effortlessness of this ensemble with natural wavy hair as a plunging V- neck, thigh slit and open back are noticeable enough to keep all the attention on bride-to-be.
10. The back of your engagement dress is just as important as the front, especially when it comes to stunning embellished open back in your engagement party photos. If your personal style lends itself towards a more classic or traditional aesthetic, consider this classy long-sleeved satin engagement dress with a bateau neckline.
11. For brides planning to throw a black-tie wedding, this gorgeous off-the-shoulder trumpet engagement dress is a stunning choice. Features a heart-shaped neckline, sheer lace long sleeves, open back, flaring skirt with a high front slit and a short train. Wear your Vicky engagement dress with shoulder-grazing earrings.
12. This Karlie engagement dress is the epitome of elegance and features timeless details like an off-the-shoulder décolletage, a delicate long train and thigh slit. Engagement look can be complemented with a detachable puffy tulle overlay skirt. Put your hair up to demonstrate your sophisticated shoulders and neckline.
13. This stunning Dakota engagement dress features elegant ruched satin dress featuring a cowl-neck, high front slit and a graceful short train. If you’re throwing a formal engagement party, this engagement gown is your number 1 choice.